Welcome to the NUCLIC home page!
This website is continuously under (re-) construction and being improved and expanded!
So, please visit us again soon and/or
send us a message to be notified in case of new developments!
(Latest modification: 22. August 2016)
NUCLIC's mission is to support and promote the peaceful and
innovative application of nuclear energy technology.
- Research, investigation, assessment, independent review,
reporting & advice
- Modeling and (numerical) analysis
- Education, training & course development
- Project management & coordination
informally to find out how we can help you.
If a problem is outside our normal area of expertise
we can involve additional experts!
Expertise & Interests
- Reactor physics:
- High Temperature Gas-cooled Reactors (HTR/HTGR)
- Light Water Reactors (LWR): PWR and BWR
- Research reactors: MTR
- Generation IV and beyond
- Nuclear fuel cycle
- Exotic nuclear systems & applications
- Reactor safety and criticality safety
- Knowledge and information management
Activities & Projects
Partners & Clients
NUCLIC works with and for a growing number of partners and clients. The distinction between these two is not always clear, and may change with time...
To name a few: